LOOKING FOR A GUIDE FOR ECU REMAPPING?
We organize specialized ECU tuning training courses.
WHERE COURSES ARE PERFORMED?
The courses are available only for Italy and are performed at our headquarters specialized near Bari.
It is REQUIRED A MINIMUM LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE?
To access the courses we do not require special skills, just a basic knowledge of engines and computers. Most of our clients are simply fans or mechanics and electricians who have never had anything to do with the programming of the control units.
WHAT ARE THE DATES AND WHERE CAN I SLEEP?
The courses are held every week from Monday to Wednesday, from the hours 8:30 to 13:00, lunch break, 14:30 to 19:00. The price includes overnight stay for two nights at a hotel near the venue which will host the course. Overnight stay does not include lunch and dinner.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD DAYS OF ACCOMMODATION?
Of course, for customers who want this we can add the night of Sunday, or Wednesday at the price of 40 euro per night.
TRAVEL BY TRAIN OR AIRPLANE, HOW CAN I move around?
The price includes the transfer from the hotel to the location which will host the course. Guests arriving by plane will have to add 50 € for the transport from the airport to the hotel or they can rent a car at the price of 40 euro per day.
HOW MANY PEOPLE TAKE PART IN THE ECU TUNING TRAINING COURSES?
Our ECU Tuning training courses include both the theoretical and the practical of the programming of the control units, development of modified files, soldering and desoldering to the bench. These operations are carried out directly by customers at stations specially created for this purpose, so the courses will be organized with a maximum of two people at once.
It IS ISSUED A CERTIFICATE?
Yes, at the end of the course you will receive a certificate of frequency.
WHERE WILL TAKE PLACE THE ecu tuning training COURSEs?
The place which will host the course is equipped with a multimedia room, a laboratory with software and hardware of last generation and a Roller Dynamometer braked 4WD which will be made the power measurements on an original vehicle and after the modification by the customer, as well you can verify the actual gain obtained with your modification.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, I WILL BE ABLE TO MODIFY THE ECUS?
All of our customers were fully satisfied, although three days may seem few, are addressed the major changes on all types of control units, so at the end you’ll know exactly how to act and will not need to do other courses. You can read the feedback comments on the page of the users who have already attended the course.
I HAVE TO USE YOUR EQUIPMENT?
The training course is designed to allow the customer to use any programmer and any software for editing of maps, so you are not in any way obliged to purchase or use of our equipment.
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED?
- Memory at 8 and 16bit. EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH-EPROM
- Applications of the memories on the engine management system and the car’s safety systems
- Programmers of parallel and serial memories
- Reprogramming of automotive ECUs
- Classification of engine control units according to the microprocessor and the memory installed
- Structure of an engine control unit
- Interpretation engineering parameters of an engine control unit
- The Bootloader extension module: microprocessors with blocked access
- The bench programming BDM mode: The programmer New Trasdata
- Data protection: the recalculation of a checksum engine control unit
- Analysis of the engine management maps: Injection, Ignition Timing, EGR, DPF, limiters, Starting, etc.
- Power and torque of a vehicle: theoretical definition, physical interpretation and relation to the filling of a motor
- Power tests: measuring on road and on Roller Dynamometer braked 4WD
- Technical correction of maps on Turbo Diesel systems
- Technical correction of maps on Gasoline aspirated systems
- Technical correction of maps on Turbo Gasoline systems
- ECUs Families Bosch ME7 .xx, ME9.xx, MED9.xx, MED17.xx
- ECUs Families Marelli and Siemens
- Bosch EDC15 –> EDC17 – MED17 Tri Core CPU and new generation
- Anti-Tuning Systems: Functions and Strategies
- Setting files and drivers
- Databases on the Internet
- Binary arithmetic and hexadecimal
- Engine control file analysis software
- Programming via serial diagnostic socket
- Precautions on serial programming
- Precautions and tips
- Linear checksum and with algorithm
- Exercises in the laboratory and on test bench with reprogramming of control units
- Welding Technology for electronic boards
- Hot air welding
HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO THE PROGRAMMING UNITS COURSE?
The dates of the ECU tuning training courses will be agreed with us after payment partial amount (300 €) or total (950 €). You can pay through Paypal or bank transfer directly to the page of the training courses.